Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Jus Lovin It...

Dunno to what do i attribute this exuberant state of my mind this week....
  • Romantic Weather , awesome one.. isn't it..? dunno when it rains, when it shines. rains while sun shines:) that's the one of them in 'things i love' list in orkut.
  • i've not missed my morning shuttle this week at all .. last shuttle for the morning is at 10.05 a.m. (even cognizant follows the extra '5 mins' stuff).. yesterday i went all my way slowly to catch the MTC bus at 10.20 a.m. and there i find my shuttle there.. Wowie!!
  • i've had enough time for myself to while away, eat, sleep (tat has become a luxury these days) and smile :)

Lots more to list.. even the smallest of things.. err.. mostly only small things !! they've made my day..

"Ask yourself if u are happy and then onwards u cease to be happy"

i jus dunno who the great man is who said this.. but this is what i remember at this point of time.. lemme not count too much of my blessings.. jus wanted to let u knw that i'm having a splendid week :)


ToUcHWoOd!!!

4 comments:

Confounded-Lady said...

I dont think you need 'rain' as a pretext to get you all mushy and romantic ;)

Deepu Vasudevan said...

hmm... i know the feeling of not missing the shuttle all week. been there, done that. :)
and i completely agree with whoever wrote that theory about happiness. been there and done that too. :D
good going kavi!

Confounded-Lady said...

enna...blog ay kaanum...

I want a territory here to comment :D

Gk said...

Hello heroine... ena ith u chinna chinna aasai yah..